- What is All-In-One Dashboard and how does it work?
All-In-One Dashboard is an analytics tool that assembles all of your company’s online data in easily readable and accessible dashboards.
Just log in, connect your online store and other data sources – everything in just a few minutes.
- What sources does All-In-One Dashboard analyze?
We analyze every source that is used in e-commerce – the data of online stores (orders, best selling products, shipping, payments, etc.), marketing data (PPC systems, social networks, email campaigns), website data and the data of other online tools. Check an overview of sources here.
- Which metrics does All-In-One Dashboard track?
All-In-One Dashboard measures dozens of indicators. All metrics recorded can be found in our demo.
- How can I connect sources?
There are only few simple steps for the connection of your sources:
- You need to register.
- Choose a platform which your online store is based on, follow the instructions.
- When your online store is connected, you can continue with connecting the other sources.
- While logged in to your All-In-One Dashboard account, you can go to the settings icon in the top right corner of your screen to connect a new source. Just click on "projects & sources", choose the source you would like to connect and enter your log in credentials to connect it to All-In-One Dashboard.
- Which sources can I integrate?
We have more integrations than any other eCommerce analytics platform in the world.
Online stores: Lightspeed, Bigcommerce, Shopify, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, Magento, OpenCart, Ecwid
PPC systems: Google AdWords
Social media: Facebook, Twitter Analytics tool:
Email campaign tools: MailChimp, GetResponse, Omnisend
- How long does the initial data download take?
The initial data download time depends on the type of source. In most cases, it takes 30–60 minutes, while some sources take only a few minutes and data from online stores for example are downloaded 1–5 hours.
- Is my data secure?
Absolutely, read more about data security here.
- When and how often are my data updated?
With the exception of the data from online stores, updates run once a day – from 00:00 to 06:00. Data from online stores are updated every hour.
- How much does All-In-One Dashboard cost?
All-In-One Dashboard has a variety of plans ranging from $9 to $89 per month, depending on the size of your business. For more details, please see our pricing page. All prices are excluding VAT.
- Where can i find my invoices?
Your invoices can be found in the "Billing & Payments" menu of your settings. Click on "invoices" to see your invoices.
- What happens when I exceed my monthly order limit in my All-In-One Dashboard plan?
If you exceed your monthly order value, you will not be able to access your dashboards. You won't lose your data though. You will be able to see everything at the start of the new billing period. You can also upgrade your plan. See our pricing page for details.
- I have only had my online store active for 3 months. How will I get metrics predictions?
Metrics predictions are only available for stores that have been active for 12 months or longer.
- How to setup a mobile app?
To connect the mobile application to your account please continue to "Personal settings" - "Mobile applications". Choose the type of mobile application and install it. Then click on "Generate new code". Copy this code or scan it into your mobile application.