The initial data download time depends on the type of source. In most cases, it takes 30–60 minutes, while some sources take only a few minutes and data from online stores for example are downloaded 1–5 hours.
Articles in this section
- What is All-In-One Dashboard and how does it work?
- What sources does All-In-One Dashboard analyze?
- Which metrics does All-In-One Dashboard track?
- How much does All-In-One Dashboard cost?
- How can I connect sources?
- How long does the initial data download take?
- Is my data secure?
- When and how often are my data updated?
- What happens when I exceed my monthly order limit in my All-In-One Dashboard plan?
- I have only had my online store active for 3 months. How will I get metrics predictions?